Join the Team at Nancrede Engineering
Nancrede Engineering is looking for a highly driven, results-oriented individual who excels at administration and office management to join our team in Indianapolis.
Job Description and Experience Required
The successful candidate will have the following work-related experience:
- Handle QuickBooks Invoicing, POs, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Setup appointments for Sales and Service team & manage team calendar.
- Work with clients and suppliers to coordinate set up and delivery of service and equipment for projects.
- Calls/Inside sales of products and services to current and potential customers.
- Engage heavily in customer service.
- Maintain inventory by checking stock, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Manage online and offline filing systems.
- Work on social media, online promotion and web site creation/maintenance.
- Write company blogs and newsletters.
- Manage client contact database and notes using CRM application (Experience with Salesforce.com a bonus but not required.).
- Assist with marketing materials, campaigns, style sheets and website updates.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and behaviors:
- Highly motivated and self-starter individual as well as a functional team player.
- Organized and strong time-management skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects at same time.
- Strong detail-orientation in all that you do.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in QuickBooks.
- Experience in Salesforce.com database.
- Expert in MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Minimum-level of education required is High-School Diploma or GED-equivalent.
Ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in this type of position or a similar type of position.
This is a 40-hour per week position. Working days are Monday to Friday.
Salary + bonuses, based on experience.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement for company travel
- Company cell phone
- Company computer
- 3 weeks paid time off (PTO) annually
Nancrede Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. Please send resumes to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.