Industrial Water Softener MRG FRP Systems
For support regarding any of our industrial water products and services, please contact a Nancrede Representative.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8-5 EST
Contact us for a Quote
The MRG industrial water softener system offers a corrosion-resistant alternative for industrial applications. Equipped with industrial-grade FRP resin tanks and external control valve manifold, it achieves higher service flow rates than traditional top-mount, multi-port valve configurations. All systems are completely factory skid mounted, pre-piped, pre-wired, and pre-tested for minimal installation time and cost. Standard designs are available for twin and triple tank configurations. This is an excellent option if you are considering purchasing or replacing a Fleck commercial water softener or a Clack commercial water softener.
Concerned about Legionella and bacteria prevention? Consider our new patent-pending Legionella Control Water Softener System
- Composite FRP resin tank with tri-pod base
- Industrial softener grade Aquamatic diaphragm style control valves
- Volume and/or time initiated regeneration cycle
- Polyethylene brine tank assembly
- Air or water actuated control valves
- High capacity, cation exchange resin
- Tank isolation valves & system bypass valve
- Inlet/Outlet tank sampling valves
- Factory Hydro-tested at 100 psig